Friday, 25 January 2013
1) Topical acne solutions. These remedies are applied directly to the skin. They can be in the form of creams, ointments or gels. They are those that contain benzoyl peroxide which Work by getting rid of the bacteria that cause acne. Some acids are salicylic acid, while others, such as retinoid, contain vitamin A. There are also products with glycolic acid, azelaic acid or sulfur. The danger with these drugs is that they can cause skin drying, especially after prolonged use.
2) Oral medications. They are generally in the form of antibiotics and are recommended for people with inflammatory pimples. Another type is oral contraceptives that contain estrogen or Progesterone. These drugs are usually offered when topical treatments do not work and are independent of zits mild to moderate condition. However, this should not be tried without the opinion of a physician, because most of them can cause stomach problems.
3) The herbal cures and Natural. These treatments can be concocted by the patient's home. They range from garlic, lemons papaya for oatmeal. More than likely, you will find the ingredients in your Kitchen. If you do not do it yourself, there are herbal solutions sold in stores that are in the form of supplements that contain herbs and plant extracts. Despite being advertised as all natural, it is always important to consult an expert to avoid any allergic reaction. In addition, such use may not always work and are only used for soft buttons.
4) Advanced Medical procedures. They can range from surgical procedures for laser treatments to chemical peels. These treatments offered to people with severe conditions or for those who suffer from acne scars. It may take the form of collagen injection, a procedure in which the collagen is injected into the affected area to flatten the surface of the skin. The laser is also one of the most technically advanced, where the bag follicle pore blockage is consumed. A single procedure is usually not sufficient maintenance and is commonly followed recommended some other.
5) Face wash, moisturizers, astringents and other products for skin maintenance. These products must be used to prevent acne from occurring or to avoid having again once you have successfully got rid of it. Keep your face clean using soap or face wash, depending on your skin type. Moisturize and keep it more flexible. Or use an astringent to minimize oil. There are many acne solutions are available for each type and level of pimples problem. But do not take the decision on your own; ask someone who knows best example your dermatologist.